If you would like to submit a resource please click here. All submissions will be reviewed before being shown on this page.
TransLine hosts a medical e-consultation service that offers health care providers up-to-date clinical information and individualized case consultation across a broad range of clinical issues pertinent to the transgender community. TransLine is staffed by medical providers with specialized expertise in the care of transgender individuals from around the nation who can help you provide the best possible care to your transgender patients.
- Transgender-Affirming Hospital Policies (added 4/23/19)
- Training Modules: Improving Ob/Gyn Care for Transgender and Non-Binary Individuals (added 2/11/19)
- Transgender Health Webinars, Resources, and Courses from the National LGBT Health Education Center
- 10 Tips for Working with Transgender Individuals
- The Medical Care of Transgender Persons (Fenway Health)
- WPATH Standards of Care for the Health of Transsexual, Transgender, and Gender Nonconforming People (Version 7, 2011)
- Guidelines for the Primary and Gender-Affirming Care of Transgender and Gender Nonbinary People
- Endocrine Treatment of Transsexual People: A Review of Treatment Regimens, Outcomes, and Adverse Effects
- Medical Therapy and Health Maintenance for Transgender Men: A Guide For Health Care Providers
- Collecting Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Data in Electronic Health Records
- Guidelines And Tips For Collecting Patient Data On Sexual Orientation And Gender Identity
- Creating a Transgender Health Program at Your Health Center: From Planning to Implementation