If you would like to submit a resource please click here. All submissions will be reviewed before being shown on this page.
- Refuge Restrooms
- Refuge Restrooms is a web application that seeks to provide safe restroom access for transgender, intersex, and gender nonconforming individuals. Users can search for restrooms by proximity to a search location, add new restroom listings, as well as comment and rate existing listings.
- TransBucket.com was created Summer 2009 after the shutdown of Transster.com (2001-2009), a surgery photosharing website exclusively for FTMs. Rather than simply replace Transster, a new founding vision was to create a site that would be a health care and surgery resource for the entire online trans community, from FTMs to MTFs to genderqueers, agender individuals, and everyone else who could benefit from exploring the real life experiences collected here.
- Transgender questions, transgender answers.
- Support-based discussion place focused on trans men, trans-masc individuals, and other people assigned female at birth who are trans.
- A support and community oriented space for binary FTM men.
- For the men out there who have more post-transition concerns. Everyone else is welcome, too!
- A subreddit devoted to transgender issues pertaining to male-to-female or MAAB people. If you have an article you like, or a worry to talk about, or you just want to vent a bit about trans life, then we’re here!
- Created for the purpose of educating cisgendered people about transgender issues.
- We discuss healthcare relevant to transgender communities.
- Transgender news, issues, and discussion
A place for transgender people to talk about, share, and empower each other with positive experiences.
- This is a place for all trans\* identified individuals, those questioning their identities, and allies. Transphobic, homophobic, sexist, and racist speech will not be tolerated.